Round Rock Preservation – Option G (12×12 Multi-Brick Display)Thank you for donating funds to Round Rock Preservation’s Brick Campaign. We are appreciative of your gift. Your support, together with our other loyal donors, will help restore the exterior & interior of the Old Round Rock Stagecoach Inn. The City of Round Rock will install your personalized engraved brick near the Old Round Rock Stagecoach Inn within the future Round Rock Bathing Beach Park and along the future Round Rock Heritage Trail. Keep checking our website, www.rrpreservation.org for updates on our project. As we get close to the date of our unveiling ceremony, you will receive a special invitation to the official opening of the Bathing Beach Project. PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM WITH YOUR PERSONALIZED INSCRIPTION OR A MESSAGE THAT YOU WANT ENGRAVED ON YOUR BRICK. WHEN YOU ARE SURE THE WORDING IS CORRECT, CLICK “SUBMIT.”
Brick Customization Limits:
- 8x8 Brick, 6 Lines, 20 characters per line (includes spaces & punctuation)
- 4x8 Horizontal Brick, 3 Lines, 20 characters per line (includes spaces & punctuation)
- 4x8 Vertical Brick, 3 Lines, 20 characters per line (includes spaces & punctuation)
- 4x4 Brick, Free Clipart or Custom Logo
- The deadline to submit your customized inscription is one week from receiving your confirmation e-mail. If we do not receive your form within this time period, we will automatically inscribe “Your Last Name” on your brick.
- Make sure the entries for the wording on your brick are accurate. You cannot change the wording once you click SUBMIT.
SAMPLE MULTI-BRICK DISPLAY SHOWN BELOW:
ENTER WORDING FOR YOUR MULTI-BRICK DISPLAY 8x8 Brick, 6 Lines, 20 characters per line (includes spaces & punctuation) 4x8 Horizontal Brick, 3 Lines, 20 characters per line (includes spaces & punctuation) 4x8 Vertical Brick, 3 Lines, 20 characters per line (includes spaces & punctuation) 4x4 Brick, Free Clipart or Custom Logo TYPE ALL ENTRIES USING CAPITAL LETTERS
Round Rock Preservation retains the right to accept/reject wording on bricks. If wording on a brick is rejected, RR Preservation will refund the donation. Examples of wording that will be denied:1. Addresses, telephone numbers & website addresses. 2. Political messages. 3. Derogatory words or messages. Details for logo: The form that is preferred for the image is an IBM compatible format in the following extensions: PLT, EPS, CDR or AI. Preferably, an image that is flat black and white at 300 dpi. Illustrator eps/vector files are ideal. A vector based image is incredibly small, scalable and editable images that allow designers unlimited freedom when it comes to logo design and illustration. Vector files usually feature the file extensions EPS, AI and CDR. Email logo file to email@example.com